Monday 4 November 2013


Today I went to Maal Hijrah at Expo with Jannah, Ibu Lynn, Addy,
Embak Zah, Zul and Syuqree .

So I woke up at like 2 in the afternoon I think ?
Cause I slept at 6 or 7 in the morning,
I was deprived of sleep .
Haha, ironed Mama's work uniform for her then went to shower
and get ready .
I was struggling to put on my tudung cause I'm a first timer with this thing
and I didn't know how to bind it and wrap it around your head and all that ><
I ended up watching a tutorial on youtube, how embarrassing .
Hahaha, I met Jannah first outside Tamp 1's Esprit then we went to the restrooms
to adjust our tudung .
It's so unfair how Hazziqah and Jannah could pull off the 'tudung' look but I can't :(
Anyways, today was enjoyable and I've learnt many things,
Jannah and I developed a little crush on Ustaz Asyraf HAHA
My gosh, he's just so handsome and funny and alim and young !
We'll be attending his Saturday classes yay
All I can say is that today went well, alhamdulillah and
thank you so much to Ibu Lynn for inviting me to tag along for this event :)

Anyways, I'm home and I'm tired and just asdfghjkl

nights

No comments:

Post a Comment