Friday 15 November 2013


Is that my boyfriend ? Hahaha yesss it is ><

It's November 15, #DelayedUpdate :)
Yesterday was my 5th Monthsary with Addy !!!
We didn't actually go out to 'celebrate' it,
We went to the Hospital instead to visit Mama Noi :)
Get Well Soon Mama Noi !
She probably won't see this haha but whatever, IN CASE haha .
And Addy got me :
YES ONE DIRECTION'S PERFUME .
We actually argue every now and then over Union J and One Direction,
debating on whose better and whyyyy,
He dislikes it whenever I get all gaga over my boys,
but he still bought me their perfume cause he knows I love them so muchhhhhh,
 gah .
I don't know how to thank you; haha ><
He is such a sweety-pie HAHA
I've never used that word but hahahahahahahaha, it's true !
I loooOOOOOooooOOooOoOoooove you :*

-

And today, 15 November,
Went to watch Addy's performance at the Recreational Centre .
He did great, as usual,
and then there was Syuki !!!!!
Like yay, been ages since I last met her,
and Hazziqah too, since she started working, da jarang nampak la kan ?
Haha, had a great catch up sesh with them,
hope to see them again soon !
Andddd I miss Addy,
eventhough we just met afew hours ago, sighhh bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment