Friday 25 October 2013

This .

I'm freezing, literally shivering .
I'm not sure what temperature my air conditioner is on
but okay whatever

Today was great,
Actually, any day spent with Addy is great ahaha .
I met him in the evening and we parted at exactly 12 in the morning .
That's more than 6 hours but just 6 hours with him is not enough :(
Honestly wished you could stay alittle longer but it's late and yea,
curfews, pfffft .
I hate saying goodbyes, it's sad and annoying and bleargh .
I just hate it .
Especially when it comes to you .
If it were possible, I'd be with you 24 hours per day hahaha
okay I sound clingy and annoying AHHA
But it's true, unfortunately .
I am actually a very clingy person ( I wish you were too )
Haha, but you're not .
Either that or you're just not expressive .
Idk .
It's 4:22 am and I'm still awake,
what am I doing with my life idk
what am I doing with my health idk
what am I doing with my bodyclock 
idk either 

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment