Wednesday 25 December 2013

Excuse me while I vacuum up the dust in my blog . 
Ahahaha .

I'M OFFICIALLY 16 GUYS !
Half legal .
And hmm let me share with you what happened on my birthday,
in a timeline sort of way ;)

19 December (Eve of my Birthday) -
Addy, Jannah and Syafiq actually persuaded me to go to Mama Noi's house,
Addy and Syafiq gave this 'Mama Noi was sick' reason,
Jannah told me it was Addy's cousin: Shalyna's birthday !
I eventually went there and no, Mama Noi wasn't sick haha,
they just had a 'December babies' celebration thing,
so it was a belated birthday celebration for Jannah, Ayee and Evee (Their caretaker),
a birthday celebration for Shalyna and an advanced celebration for me :)
Hehe, thanks to Mama Noi and the rest for including me in this and thanks
to Nurin for the birthday gift !

20 December (My Birthday !) -
I turned 16 !!!!
Addy took me to Wild Wild Wet cause I've never been there before
and I was wanting to go swimming !
We went on the Lazy River, the 'Ooh La-la' ride, the Tsunami and the Jacuzzi pool :)
Hesitated to ride the new 'Torpedo' thing cause it looked really scary, haha .
It was drizzling when we got there, not really the ideal weather we hoped for but 
it still went well and I'm thankful, alhamdullilah :D
After dinner at McDonalds, we headed back to BM .
Met Faris and Hazziqah there and we just .. sort of casually hanged out for
a good 20 minutes until Addy and Faris had to use the restroom,
leaving me and Iqa alone .
We were having our normal girl chats UNTIL
Addy's friend, Azrul ran to us, claiming that Addy had been picked up by a police van .
I swear I somehow thought it was real until Faris came back and was somewhat smiling,
like Faris, how can you smile knowing your bestfriend is being taken away to god knows where !
I was convinced; that this was some sort of joke .
I took out my phone and I was ready to diall Ibu Lynn's number hahahaha !
Just when I turned,
Addy came out from nowhere, holding a Christmas log cake (supposingly my birthday cake)
tailed by his friends, singing the birthday song .
No words can express how surprised I was hahaha,
I was not expecting this 'surprise' at all !
Usually I'd have a clue cause Addy is one to spoil surprises but this was
a winning one haha .
You know that really awkward and blushing moment when people are singing you a birthday
song and you just don't know where to look or what to do so you just stand there
and look awkwardly at everyone .
That was me back there .
I felt like crying ahahaha I was so happy,
it was getting emotional and crazy but I held back my tears and just smiled,
blinked alot so the tears wouldn't spill out,
it wouldn't be pretty if I were to cry in front of this crowd .
I was then told to sit down and make this speech thing while Faris sat in front of me,
camcording with Ayee's phone .
And just when he pressed 'Record' and told me to start my speech,
A necklace just went over me and around my neck,
I finally realized that Addy was putting on a necklace on me and there
you have it, my 2nd surprise of the day !
Embarrassing cause my reaction was recorded ahha, but I'm happy Faris
recorded it cause it's like this really sweet moment that I can replay and watch
as many times as I want to .
We then cut the cake and passed it around for everyone to have some,
then Addy passed me a small pink box and in it was a pair of earrings !
Also, a mini red-velvet nutella cake that he was saving to give me .
So that day, I got to go swimming at Wild Wild Wet,
Got a birthday cake/surprise,
Got a necklace, a pair of earrings and another mini cake .
It was all too much in one day,
took me like afew hours to take in what had just happened to me .
I cried in the bus ride on the way home,
it was all too sweet and especially cause no one has ever done this for me .
A massive thanks to everyone who made this happen,
this is probably the best surprise ever :)
And a whole universe of thanks, hugs & kisses to my amazing boyfriend for
the best birthday ever , I love you so much 


Alhamdullilah

No comments:

Post a Comment