Sunday 24 November 2013

Hey guys !
So yesterday I logged on my ask.fm ( yea after soooooo long ! )
I just wanted to check if there are any questions or whatsoever
but I wasn't allowed to answer ANY ,
Why ? I'll explain later .
Anyways, there were 14 questions ! 
And as I scrolled down, there was a question that had me staring at it,
re-reading every single word for like five minutes .
Here :

Yea . That question actually bothered me a-lot and not being able to answer it
made me feel a-lot worse !
So I figured, since I couldn't answer it there, on my ask.fm,
why not answer it here ? 
So here is my answer :

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S ACTUALLY GOING ON SO
Let me tell you:
"Why are u always out with Addy and his friends ?"
First of all, you make me sound like a terribly clingy brat,
I mean I am clingy but not terribly to the extend that I will
always find the need to be there whenever Addy chills with his boys !
That's ludicrous !
I only get to see Addy two times a week, sometimes three, sometimes once,
sometimes, not at all .
We have lifes to live .
So he spends most of his time with his friends okay .
And the thing is that on that two days of the week he gets to see me,
he would take me along to chill with his friends again .
No, I did not choose to be there and I don't actually have a choice either,
if I want to spend time with Addy, I'll have to spend time with his friends too .
Sometimes, I feel sad that Addy does this .
It's like I couldn't spend just one whole day with him alone,
like one whole day without having his friends around .
Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't like his friends
or I have something against them, no .
They're actually really fun to be with, they're friendly, funny,
I like them but
sometimes I wish I could spend some 'alone' time with Addy .
Just him and me, 
talking or laughing or playing our silly games .
There are times we planned to catch a movie together or go out for lunch or something
and I would feel really happy, like yay,
finally it's just us .
Even if it's for an hour or two and even though we're still going to chill with his friends
later, atleast I get to spend time with him alone .
It's still okay, better than nothing ~
But at the very last minute, he would call me or text telling me that
a friend would like to tag along and it just brings my whole mood down .
I just wanna say "Can it just be us ? Just this one time, please ?"
But I can't cause I don't want to upset your friend and make them think like I'm
taking you away from them :/
So I had to say yes .
Worse thing is that on our monthsaries, you'd bring them along too .
A monthsary is a day where it's suppose to be only me and you .
If it's on any other normal, casual day, I really don't mind your friends tagging along .
I'm all fine .
They're fun and nice, bring them . 
Bring the whole block if you want to, I really don't mind ,
but if it's our monthsary,
can't it be just us ?
It's just one day in one whole freaking month,
can't you spend that 5-6 hours with me alone ? :/
You can see your friends after, do whatever you want,
I really don't mind ,
but just on that day , just that few hours :/
I know most of the time, you'd persuade your friends to join us and that upsets me,
like why ?
Don't you want to spend time with me alone ?
Am I that boring that you have to have one of your buds around to keep
you entertained ?
Don't ask me why I think that way .
I just do ,
With the way you're acting, it makes me think that way .
And sometimes I hate myself for not being a good girlfriend .
You'd always tell me that they wanted to tag along,
it's them and not you .
Frankly speaking, your friends are really reasonable people,
and they're understanding .
They would understand that it's our Monthsary and they're not suppose to tag along 
because it's an 'us' day .
Not an 'us+him' day, not an 'all of us' day .
They know that and I know they're not the ones to bug in on special days ,
unless it's a casual day,
that I understand .
You should stop telling me that, it leaves a bad impression on them,
and now as you can clearly see,
people are starting to view me as a clingy girlfriend like

 "Oh, you want to hang out with your friends ? I'll come"
"You want to go out with the boys ? I'll join you"
"You wanna have a boys day with your mates ? Make it a boys+1 girl day"

That's really f*cked up I swear .
And it's bothering me cause people don't actually know what's really going on
here .
Sigh ......................

P.s; I wasn't active or allowed to answer my ask.fm cause 
my mama and Addy banned me from doing so ,
Haha, they find ask.fm mean, irrelevant and hurtful ,
after reading all 14 questions, I think I finally got why
they banned me from using ask.fm haha .
It caused me and Addy to fight and it wasn't a good thing blehhh :/

No comments:

Post a Comment