Monday 14 October 2013


Heyyyy .

It's the 15th of October alr so this is a delayed post I guess ?
Pretend it's still the 14th .

Ummm, Today is my 4th Monthsary with Addy , yay !
We went out to celebrate it I guess ?
We watched Insidious 2 !
I've always wanted to watch it and FINALLY .
So many thanks to Addy for bringing me to the movies;
andddd paying for my ticket and dinner even though I told him not to haha,
I wanted to sneak money in his wallet as to 'pay back' for
what he spent on me but I couldn't find a good excuse to get a hold of his wallet,
argh .
Guess I'll have to find another way to do so ?

Anyways, today was fun and awesome .
Got to see Addy after quite some time,
Gosh, I missed him so much,
sighhhh .

Okay, I'll end here, gotta head to bed :)
Anyways, Happy Eid Mubarak to all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment