Friday 11 October 2013

Like yay, I finally took a decent picture .

And changed my twitcon and all after 45678 years .

Anyways, I didn't go to school today , welps .
Woke up late and yea, you know how I am .
Once lambat, forget it cause I don't want to serve detention ahaha
Today we were suppose to check our exam papers,
Amirah told me I did very well for my English .
Big YAY okay hahaha 
I hope I get promoted to sec 4 this year :/
Like seriouslyyyy taknak retain lagi please please please :(
Okay, in shaa allah tak retain okay ? 
Hehehe .

Also, my 4th monthsary with Addy is in 2 days !
Yay !
So hyped for it .
I feel so so happy, blessed and thankful to have Addy in my life .
And soon it will be December 10 which marks a year since we started talking .
So many good things to look forward to ;

Life is good .

No comments:

Post a Comment